Random and the Weekend
Ok, I'll admit it. I did not watch the parade but I did have a fun day. We had the First Annual GLGA St. Patty's Day Hot Tubbing Party. Was just too fun.
So I'm doing the random thing yet again. So far I've had:
1. Killers - Exitlude from Sam's Town
2. Whitesnake - something from the Greatest Hits CD
3. Chicago - the musical, the song Billy Flynn sings while he uses Roxie as a puppet
4. J LO - Walking on Sunshine
5. Ludacris - Rollout
6. Another song from Chicago, but the movie. Nowadays with Roxie singing. Interesting, I don't think I've ever had a song from either Chicago CD come up and today I get 1 of each. Which reminds me, I need to put the Wicked soundtrack on my MP3. I love both of them. So now I'm going to make this post last through the rest of the top 10.
So on Friday, we watched University of Michigan...
7. Usher - Can U handle it? This is gonna be way too mellow, but I'll give it a chance.
beat Michigan State at hockey. Afterwards, we went to OCH and closed the joint down. Saturday, we went to a house party that was a lot of fun. Sunday, started at the Allison's, then OCH and Jimmy's long fun day. I have so many pictures from the weekend I just haven't uploaded any of them yet.
8. Fleetwood Mac - Songbird - I don't know that I've heard this song before
9. Taylor Hicks - The Deal - I know I haven't heard this before. But its not bad.
So only 1 more song to wait for. Yeah, I can't really think of anything else good to write about so I was doing other stuff while waiting for songs. Checking emails and such. I had to clean up my inbox today, I'd let it get really ugly and I can't stand that at all.
Tonight the husbands hockey team starts their play-offs. It's #2 playing #3. They are the #2 team and last time they played #3, they won 10-3. So my fingers are truly crossed for these kids. Should be a fun game. If they win, they play for the championship on Thursday. Woohoo!
10. LeAnn Rimes - The Right Kind of Wrong from Coyote Ugly.
Today has been completely random. I think I may need to start doing this random thing once a week. Not that anyone reads this.