Best Cookies Ever Recipe
So I made them again and considering that I usually make cookies once a year and now I've them twice in a month. I do love these. Though I made them to take to a Halloween get together this evening. The recipe is as follows:
1 Bag Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
6 Tbsp. (3/4 cup) unsalted Butter
1 Cup sugar
1/3 cup all purpose flour (the 2nd time i made these i used a 1/2 cup, which i liked better)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 bag Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup (4 oz) chopped walnuts
1. Use a double boiler to melt the bittersweet chips and butter
2. In large bowl use an electric mixer to beat eggs and sugar until thick
3. Stir in chocolate mixture
4. Mix in semi-sweet chips and walnuts
5. Take a sheet of plastic wrap and form dough into 2 logs, each 2 inches in diameter and wrap tightly.
6. Refrigerate log for at least 1 hour or until firm.
7. Preheat oven to 375 F
8. Unwrap dough and cut into 3/4 inch pieces (i then cut them in half to make smaller cookies)
9. Place pices on greased cookie sheet.
10. Bake for 12-14 minutes
Enjoy the deliciousness. And I wouldn't blame you at all if you wanted to lick the bowl.
Have a Happy Halloween.