Sometimes I just need to escape
So I put on the headphones and here we are with another random 10 because I can not listen to what is going on around me for another minute.
1. Ciara - Pick Up the Phone. So I don't have an Ipod I bought a different brand 2 years ago because I was anti-ipod back then. I've changed my mind and am going to convert so I've been working on putting all my music into Itunes. It would be easy if where I back up my current MP3 player was the same place I'll be using the new Ipod when I get it, but no. Not to mention Vista and current MP3 player don't play well together at all. So it's a lot of work but I'm getting through it.
2. Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence - Could this song be more appropriate right now? I love it. Now, that I have the headphones on it seems to have calmed around me. Thank goodness.
So I've been thinking about the direction I should take with this BLOG. Right now, it's really random. I read a lot of fitness/health/weightloss blogs and I could try and focus on that I mean I did lose 25 pounds over 5 years ago on Weight Watchers and I have kept that off. I must of learned something along the way. I also enjoy reading beauty and fashion blogs but I look for the ones that are budget friendly and I may have a couple of my own little tricks up my sleeve. Or I could just randomly leave 10 songs here everyday. I also enjoy reading more of the journal type and some of the parenting blogs even though I have no intention of becoming a parent myself. That statement may need its very own post. Maybe I'll just cover it all.
3. Scandal - Warrior - Bang Bang I am the Warrior.
So anyone out there have any guess on what direction should I take this? Another thought I've had is to document the wildlife I see every day on my way to work. Sometimes alive, I see lots of bald eagles. Sometimes, roadkill, today there was a dead deer and possum. I know gross. One day, I actually had to drive around a turtle (it was alive). There is a pair of swans that had babies in the spring and now I see about 6 swans swimming every day. Though I'd need more pictured to document it. The cormorants are hilarious every day.
4. Janet Jackson - R&B Junkie
Maybe I should just leave AlreadyThere to my random whatever and start another blog to document the wildlife? Anyone want to vote? Chances are if you vote, you'll win as I have so many readers. (Did the sarcasm come through there?)
5. SheDaisy - Without A Sound - Honestly, I'm not picking these songs. I seriously, pulled out the MP3 players just to get some peace from the noise and some of the most appropriate songs are coming up. I really like this song. Gorgeous piano in it, granted it's a ballad and I usually want something more upbeat. I like this a lot, it could be a beautiful lyrical dance especially for competition. This would of been perfect for one of the girls I used to dance with who was hearing impaired. Gorgeous dancer with less hearing then the rest of us.
6. Trick Daddy - The Children's Song - I guess I could blog more about dance, especially if I'm going to do random 10 songs like this. This song I can see a lyrical type hip hop a large group with smaller kids and bigger kids, have everyone wearing all white and use their hoodies for visual effect with hands in pockets and such. I got lots of ideas, when I hear music I automatically try to picture how I'd want to represent it visually.
7. 3 Doors Down - Let me Go - Ok, so I probably wouldn't choreograph to this song, but part of that is radio really played this song A LOT. I try to stay away from some of those unless they are older tunes. If I groan when an over played song comes on, I know the audience just might too. Which doesn't mean there isn't already awesome choreography out there for this song that if I saw it, I'd probably fall in love with it.
So this year I am only teaching 1 night and just 2 age groups. Which is perfect. I haven't gone to the teachers class yet and am not sure if I will. Though I've been told they are only dong 3 numbers this year which is so much better then the 6 we've been doing. I haven't decided. Though I'm itching to take a class instead of just teaching.
8. Britney Spears - Don't Let Me be the Last to Know - So the news of the week for her is that she has to give up her kids to The Federline. I see one of 2 things happening, either she cleans up her act or she just loses it. I'm hoping for the cleanup, have my fingers crossed for the girl.
9. Dave Matthews Band - Cry Freedom - I have to admit while I know quite a few DMB addicts, I'm just not one. The music is good but I'm barely a fan, let alone a fanatic. Course, if I were to see them live, my opinion might change. I do need to go to a good concert. I love the crowd energy at a concert and really are there that many places where you can truly scream? I think that is what I need today, a good scream. Last night, I was feeling really anxious and I'm still not sure why. But it didn't affect my sleep thankfully. I slept fantastic, that was probably do to the 20 minute run and the chest workout I did at the gym.
10. Mariah Carey - To The Floor featuring Nelly - and on that note. I've given you my random 10 and a lot of random thoughts. Same time tomorrow?