I did this yesterday and never posted it so here are yesterday's 10 random songs.
1. Jimmy Buffett – Changes in Lattitude, Changes in Attitude
2. Panic At The Disco – A fever you can’t sweat out – wow that was loud!
3. Usher – Superstar – slow but short, thankfully short
4. Benzino – Boottee (Remix) – this song is cracking me up
5. Amy Winehouse - Hey Little Rich Girl, though I need to fix the artist name on the song. I found out about it from Retro Music Snob. Love, Love, love that website.
6. Mildred Bailey/ Red Norvo & His Orchestra – I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart – yeah, it’s a big band classic, kinda slow… this is one of the reasons Chet laughs at my MP3 collection. Its just so random.
7. Wang Chung – Everybody Have Fun Tonight. Tee Hee. I love this song and it does make me want to have fun tonight.
8. Madonna – Don’t Stop
9. J Lo – Could This Be Love – sometimes it is hard to admit the music I own.
10. Johnny Cash – I Still Miss Someone - sometimes I'm really proud of the music I own.
So here is today's list which I just started listening to and will be 'live' blogging through.
1. Styx - Come Sail Away - Which is the perfect song to get ready for my upcoming vacation. I mean I won’t be sailing but power boating counts.Oh wait, 2nd song was Jackpot Intro from Chingy, I'm not going to count that.
2. LeAnn Rimes - I Dare You - Even though I'm not the country fan I used to be, I do love her voice. I like her way back in the 'Blue' days and it is nice to hear how she's matured and done so without making a complete spectacle of herself and remained a classy lady.
3. Kylie Minogue - Love At First Site (Remix) - Another amazing, classy woman. Maybe I should create a playlist of classy songs. And yet, I'd put Janet Jackson on it but not Britney. What about Madonna? I've loved everything she's done with the exception of 'Bedtime Stories' and that is only because of where I was at that point in my life, though I do own it now. So yes, she's a classy lady too. Sorry, Tweet, with all that panty-dropping, you don't make the cut. Wow, are these remixes long and I listened to the whole thing.
4. Gary Allen - Man Of Me - So today's randomness is getting into what little country I have on here. I used to have lots more on the old MP3 but didn't copy most of it over and then lost it when the old hard drive crashed so now I need to rerip a lot of CDs. And yes, I now backup my hard drive every day. Wait, I still have the old MP3 player, I may be able to just copy all that over. I need to check that out. That song did get my toe tapping.
5. Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a little more Touch Me - When I saw these guys in concert back in May I could not believe how much fun I had at the show. First, I got to hang out with some new friends and some new friends which is always a good time. Second, these guys put on a fun show and the audience loved it. Third, the audience was mainly underage so the beer line was fantastically short.
6. Britney Spears - Oops I did it again - Did I jinx myself by saying she's not classy? I just remember this sweet girl who had the world at her feet and it's just sad to see how she's let that go. Course, this song makes me think of Jack and Grace singing and dancing to this song which was awesome. I'm not gonna lie though, if she puts out a CD I can actually at dance class. I'll but it.
7. Janet Jackson - Go Deep - I still love her voice and would really like her to go on tour so I can go see her!
8. The Steve Miller Band - Fly like An Eagle
9. LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight - wow, twice in 1 day.
10. Mariah Carey - We Found Love - I can't leave on that. Boo
11. Billie Holiday - Easy To Love - I can end on that.
Have a great weekend!