Thrilling as the Raptor, not as rough as the Mean Streak
Hi. How have you been? I hope things have been going well. Me? How have I been? Thanks for asking. Well, the short standard pass in the hallway answer would be good or fine. But if I was to be 100% honest with you, I'd have to say it has been a roller coaster ride around here and I'm not even sure where to start. I know a list! I like lists!
1. Summer ended and we underutilized the boat this year.
2. We built an 8x12 pavilion in the backyard.
3. The busyness at work ended.
4. Chet Fest was another huge success.
5. I started taking dance at a different dance studio and am not teaching this year.
6. Fall came and was really beautiful this year.
7. Work slowed to a crawl.
8. We took a vacation to Jamaica for a week to see our friends get married.
9. My project from work got cancelled.
10. Found a new project.
11. Went to the wedding reception for the friends.
12. Celebrated Thanksgiving with friends.
13. Now it is December and we woke up to about 6 inches of snow this morning.
With all this going on, I've realized I am ready for a change so the new project is a definite step in that direction. I'm working on some other potential changes also, but I need to let those options pan out first. The thing is I'm going to make the effort to make this blog happen. It'll just be what is going on with me and my roller coaster ride but I'm hoping for a fun ride. Feel free to jump on if you wish.