Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Negligant

Looking back at my last post I can confidently say the fish did make it through the winter. They did so well in fact we know have babies. I told D that he is officially a grandpa since he can't ever have kids. Yes, D is my 13 year old german shepperd. I guess that makes me a Great Grandma to my fish babies.

So yeah, I have no excuse, I work from home now and can find time to get on here but never can think of anything clever to put on here. Maybe I should just resort to pond pictures!



You can see 2 babies in there, 1 in the center, 1 on the left center. Awww, aren't they cute?

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger Rylie's Mama said...

Hi! I'm your Shred Buddy and I can't figure out how to contact you. My email is april.griffith@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
April

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home