I started this thing when? Hi post #105
All the way back in 2006. Holy cow. I remember I started this before I even had a Myspace, though I did join Myspace shortly after. I've been completely inconsistent with posting as I really can never focus on what to write about. Squirrel.
Even now I sit here staring at the screen, twisting my hair and I've got nothing.
Random list of thoughts:
1. My dogs are getting old, seriously. I would just like them to get through this winter and get to enjoy another spring/summer. I'm not ready to lose them yet.
2. So ready to take a bath in my new tub. I'm hoping by Valentines.
3. I should bring back random MP3 player day. Yes, I still have the same MP3 player but I've added no new music to it in about 18 months because none of my computers support the software thanks to XP/Vista/W7. Yes, I do have 3 computers and each have a different OS (2 work, 1 personnel). I do have all the music on the home computer though. Can I get WMP to generate random playlists? testing... testing..... OK sorta. lol. So what I did was auto generate a playlist with the word 'ham' in the song title. This could be fun.
4. I've fallen 4 times at dance class this year, the last left quite the bruise on my right knee. I may just have to admit that its time
5. That is an interesting thought, especially if you plan to be buried when you die. As you age gravity keeps pulling parts of you down until you finally end up in a box in the ground. Huh, never had thought about it that way before. Damn you gravity!
So the Ham Playlist:
1. Ain't that a Shame - Cheap Trick - actually a good start to a list
2. Apple Shampoo - Blink-182 - good 2nd song to a playlist
3. Birmingham Jail - Michael Martin Murphy - what can I say, I spent a good part of the mid-90's wearing boots and belt buckles and this is a beautiful song.
4. Chameleon (LOL Boys Remix)-Christina Milian - I have a thing for dance music, this is going to help me with my other playlists I have too. This got added to the remix one. Though I can't stand any remix that is over 4 minutes.
5. Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for my Sham Friends - Fall Out Boy - Loved their concert, no lines at the beer stand or for the bathroom. Hush, that makes for a great concert.
6. Champagne Supernova - Oasis - will always love this song
7. Culture Club - Karma Chameleon - LOL. Love it. So random. Um, is it weird that I still remember all the words to this song. Ah pop music, it'll get ya.
8. Drinking Champagne - George Straight - class George, always makes me smile. Love the lyric 'I never loved you much when you were mine' Ouch.
9. Hammer Down - Billy Dean - Fun country song, need to goodle Billy Dean to see what he's been up to. He's a on F, now I'm following him. He's still playing
10. Hammerdance - Omni and Otherwise - Whoa, interesting song.
11. Shame (At Night) - Kid Cudi vs. Evelyn King - Party Ben - And now I wanna disco.
12. Krawhitham - Aerosmith - Rock instrumental, nice.
13. Molly's Chambers - Kings of Leon - First time I've heard the song, nothing really stood out about it.
14. Shame - Matchbox 20 - God I love Rob Thomas' voice. Nice song.
15. Shame and Fortune - Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Makes me chair dance.
16. Shame on Me - Twister Alley - Ahh this takes me back to the day of 'Cactus Moon' starring the Jessie Couch band. Only Flint people will get that reference.
17. Shameless - Garth Brooks - This just makes me want to slow dance with the husband who is the best dance slow dancer EVER. He is. If you've danced with him you know what I'm talking about.
18. Shottas (Featuring Kardinal Offishall & Cham)- T-Pain - Kinda seems odd, mixed in with the country
19. Ten Pound Hammer - Aaron Tippin - I always like him. Man, the thing that got me with main stream country musci is how once the industry embraced the pop song style, that is all we got on radio and seriously after awhile I couldn't listen anymore. Oh that and then I started listening to Dave Mathews Band.
20. What a Crying Shame - The Mavericks- This band has fantstic voals. This CD used to be in constant rotation in 1995/1996.
21. Whatchamacallit - Pussycat Dolls - What a way to end a playlist. LOL.
I just realized I don't have any MC Hammer. I may have to correct that.