So the weatherman is calling for snow. It started coming down about 2 hours ago and is epected to keep snowing for the next 18 or so hours though they are only calling for 4-6 inches. We'll see. In the meantime I have the trim guy and plumber here at the house working on the bathroom. Techincally I could proably take a bath tonight though I still don't have any lights in there but that is what they make candles for right. I may be picking up some Mr. Bubble too. Kinda hoping dance class gets cancelled tonight with the snow.
So the snow is inspiring me with a new playlist:
1. Backstreet Boys vs. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars That Way (MeiJonce) - I really like this mashup, the songs really compliment each other.
2. Good for Me - Amy Grant, this showed up since one of hte composers last name is snow.
3. Snow in July - Garth Brooks, this actually is his whole Chris Gaines thing he did back in the late 90's. I actually liked the CD and listened to it a lot.
4. Velvet Snow - Kings of Leon - Interesting tune.
5. I Celebrate the Day - Reliant K
6. When I get home for Christmas - Snow Patrol - Christmas songs were bound to come up on this list but its ok, the song has a meloncholoy sound I can listen to year round
7. Snow Angel - Tori Amos - love this song and I'm not a huge Tori Amos fan
8. Alibis - Tracy Lawrence - Tom Snow is a busy composer.
9. First Snow - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - the only instrumental on the list.
10. Snowed Under - Keane - love his voice.
Short fun little list.