It's been how long?
My apologies to the few of you who actually took the time to read this blog and then kindly left a comment and I never checked my comments. Whoops. I have to admit I kinda forget I have this thing since I have never made it a habit. Ah well, I'm okay with a little inconsistency.
So since I last checked in the bathroom is completed and is all I hope for and more. I don't take baths as often as I thought I might but I do enjoy them when I do. I got a jet tub so if I want to use jets, I can't use bubbles or soap of any kind. Since its a shower/tub combo, I usually end up taking a shower and taking a bath but the order sometimes flips around, I just don't think I've figured out a real rhythm to it yet.
Another change is last summer we had to have Dryfuss put down. The poor guy just got to the point where he sometimes couldn't get up anymore without assistance and he was in constant pain, it was a really hard decision for us to make. Our vet actually came out to our house and put him to sleep in the backyard where he was laying in his favorite spot. Shoot, I'm tearing up just writing about it. Ok, had to take a break, now I'm back.
So now Selah is an only dog and we did think about getting her a friend but she's an old mellow girl so I want to wait till spring to see how she's doing before I seriously look. THough she has been driving me a little nuts with her constant licking the last couple of days so I need to start walking her more to see if that helps. Poor girl needs a job, it used to be watching D. :(
So this post inspired me to create the 'Goodbye' playlist. 33 songs came up. Yeah, I'll just give you the short version.
1. Goodbye - Alicia Keys - Meh, next, not ready for a slow song.
2. Everytime you say Goodbye - Allison Krauss - Yep, I can listen to this, upbeat and a banjo. Score. Just looking ahead in the playlist, lots of country coming up. No surprise here.
3. Hello Goodbye - The Beatles - Not my favorite Beatles song but I like it being in this list
4. I Can't Find the Words to Say Goodbye - Billy Dean - I follow him on facebook. Glad to know he's still out there doing his thing.
5. Goodbye says it all - BlackHawk - Wow, I forgot how much I love the sound of this band. And I still know all the words.
Oh no, my craiglist dryer thermastat has gone goofy only heats when I set it on dry timing where it is supposed to sense when its dry and automatically turn off. Nope, it'll run forver now. Looks like I'll be setting my alarm on the my phone to remind me.
6. Never Say Goodbye - Bon Jovi - Yes, love this song.
Still working from home and loving it. I am the conference call queen these days. Though I really need to clean out the closet again and get rid of more work clothes. Stuff I haven't worn in 2 years now. I did a cleanout last year but still kept some work clothes just in case. I think now I need to narrow it down to just my favorites. My favorite 'work' clothes now. Leggings and the husbands thermal shirt.
7. Why would I say goodbye - Brooks and Dunn - Did I ever mention that I sent these guys a wedding invite? They sent me an autographed photo. Country ruled in 1995.
8. Starts with Goodbye - Carrie Underwood - I have to admit I'm not really a fan, I liked her on Americon Idol (which may of been the last season I watched) but I'm just not into the coutry Diva thing. That being said, I like this song and this is probably the first time I listened to it. Though this is the kind of song you sing along to in the car when you are alone. lol.
9. Drinkin' My Baby Goodbye - The Charlie Daniels Band - Who wants to 2 Step?
10. Say Goodbye - DMB - Perfect ending for today. I'll save the list and hit it up again later. Go jazz flute! Or is that yazz flute.