Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Candy jars are everywhere

That was one of the first things I noticed at the office. It was one of the things I had forgotten about right along with the afternoon popcorn snack. For me, I find what works is that I only eat what I bring in myself and say no to mostly everything else. Once in awhile a "treat" is fine but not too often and it better be good. Moderation is key. Since I tend to have a desserty breakfast my sweet tooth starts out satisfied by 6 am. That is right. Desserty breakfast involves organic oatmeal, greek yogurt and blueberries all mixed up. So good. Then coffee with french vanilla creamer and a muffin or blondie or a cookie. Some goodness that I've baked up. So candy dishes I can pass on but of someone brings me fresh berries and yogurt, watch out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:42 AM , Blogger Nimisha said...

Congrats Jody for winning a bumper hair products from Nexxus, sponsors of Shear Genius.I hope some my blog Homemade Facial could also stand out like your blog

Nice work keep it up

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home